we are waiting to hear from you
ALDI has an ambitious investment program for Australia, which builds on our successful international operation. Our simple, efficient and professional approach to business provides a refreshing change for everyone who comes into contact with us.
You Can Benefit From:
- A fast decision-making process.
- Our proven ability to complete acquisitions at competitive prices.
- Our commitment to create long-term partnerships.
The Future Is Here - Now
ALDI has grown to become one of the world's leading retailers, operating successfully in 17 countries with over 7,000 sites worldwide. This rapid but sound growth is the result of financial strength, operating efficiency and a highly organised business structure. These factors make ALDI an ideal partner to do business with.
What We Are Looking For
Locations attractive to ALDI should ideally have an immediate catchment population in excess of 20,000 and be situated on major roads with good access and exposure.
We are interested in either freehold or leasehold acquisitions.
This may include the following:
- Suitably zoned retail sites for freehold development.
- Leasing new or existing space in shopping centres from 1,350m2.
- Existing retail premises in shopping strips
- Leasing retail space in mixed-use developments.
When Making An Enquiry, Please Provide The Following Details:
- Name of owner.
- Address and location plan.
- Site boundary plan and site area.
- A brief description of the site.
- Zoning details.
Should You Have Any Sites Now Or In The Future That You Feel May Be Suitable, Please Contact:
- NSW & ACT Regional Property Department - (02) 9675 9000.
- VIC Regional Property Department - (03) 8369 3000.
- QLD Regional Property Department - (07) 3451 3211.
We pay very competitive agency fees for successful introductions.