- Ready when you’re not
- Mamia Newborn Unisex Nappies up to 5kg 28pk
- Mamia Infant Unisex Nappies 4-8kg 60pk
- Mamia Toddler Unisex Nappies 10-15kg 50pk
- Mamia Walker Unisex Nappies 13-18kg 48pk
- Mamia Crawler Unisex Nappies 6-11kg 56pk
- Mamia Junior Unisex Nappies 16-25kg 44pk
- Mamia First Pants Unisex 12-18kg 23pk
- Mamia First Pants Unisex 16kg+ 21pk
- Mamia Swim Pants - Small (7-13kg) 12pk or Medium (12kg+) 11pk
- Mamia Baby Wipes 80pk
- Mamia Premium Embossed Baby Wipes 240pk
- Mamia Baby Cereal Bars 128g
- Mamia Baby Food Vegetable Purée 120g
- Mamia Baby Food Fruit Purée 120g
- Mamia Baby Food Organic 4mth+ 120g
- Mamia Baby Food Custard 6mth+ 120g
- Mamia Baby Food 6mth+ 120g
- Mamia Baby Food 10mth+ 170g
- Mamia Infant Formula Starter Step 1 900g
- Mamia Infant Formula Follow On Step 2 900g
- Mamia Infant Formula Toddler Step 3 900g
Mamia Newborn Unisex Nappies up to 5kg 28pk
28pk $ 4.99 *
(18c per nappy)Click here to find out more about our new SupaFit range.
Some of the great new features of Mamia® nappies include:
- Soft and stretchy sides have been introduced to allow babies to move and stretch their bodies. The nappy fits snug and moves with your toddler, helping to keep a cosy fit and to stay leak proof on the go!
- The stretch of the new Mamia® nappy is now achieved at the sides with the new Comfy Flex™ stretchy sides. These elastic sides provide greater stretch then the previous waist band, while allowing your toddler the flexibility of greater movement without compromising fit, or irritating your toddler’s skin. And when secured correctly, Comfy Flex™ will ensure the rear waist is snug against your toddlers back.
- Mamia’s triple layer core is now thinner and more comfortable. This new technology still has all the anti-leak characteristics, absorbency and ‘wet proof’ characteristics demanded by parents. So, thinner and better! Thinner product means less use of the world’s resources, from the raw materials used to produce a nappy, to those used to pack it!
- How can this be? Materials used to make nappies have improved over time allowing them to be made more soft and comfortable, as well as highly absorbent. Traditionally thick nappies are now thinner, ‘just like underwear’, with enhanced performance, manufactured with more of the absorbent materials that work, and less of the bulky materials that don’t!
- Mamia® Supa Fit™ nappies use state of the art materials that help your baby’s skin breathe by allowing air through the back and front panels without affecting the leakage performance of the nappy.
- All materials used to make a Mamia® Supa Fit™ nappy are also dermatologically tested for use in nappies. So you can be sure that these nappies are soft and highly absorbent, and deliver on your expectations of a world class product.