- Remove crusts from bread and cut each slice in 2, lengthways.
- Flatten bread pieces using a rolling pin.
- Cut fillings into pieces approximately the length of the short dimension of the bread.
- If using tuna as a filling, drain a small can of tuna and mix with about a teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Butter bread pieces, and if not using tuna mix, apply a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Layer 3 fillings of your choice onto each slice of bread, and roll each slice up tightly “sushi style”. Pinch ends to seal.