- Combine brandy and madeira cake in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Make up jelly crystals according to on-pack instructions, and place mixture in a 13 cup capacity serving bowl. Cover with cling wrap, then place in fridge for 2 hours or until just beginning to set.
- Stir half of the berry mix through the jelly. Cover with cling wrap, and refrigerate until set.
- Place sliced madeira cake over jelly. Pour over custard.
- Beat cream and vanilla together until thick, then spoon on top of custard.
- Garnish with the rest of the berry mix, almonds and grated chocolate.