Fruit Mince Pie Tiramisu
- Combine berries and 1 tbsp icing mixture in a bowl.
- Set aside for 5 mins, or until icing mixture dissolves.
- Dissolve coffee in 2 tsp boiling water. Then cool.
- Whip cream and remaining icing mixture until soft peaks form.
- Add cooled coffee and mix to combine.
- Break or chop mince pies into pieces.
- Divide half between serving glasses.
- Pipe or spoon half the coffee cream over mince pies.
- Top with berries, remaining coffee cream and mince pies.
- Top with shaved chocolate.