Kiwi Fruit and Banana Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and grate the kiwi fruit. Peel and mash the banana.
- Mix the 2 fruits together in a bowl and add the cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until pale, light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Mix in the fruit. Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
- Gradually stir in the fruit batter mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes – until risen, golden and firm to the touch.