Berry and Mascarpone Tartlets
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor. Pour in the melted butter and pulse until combined. Remove.
- Grease tartlet pans (4 or 2 depending on the size you are making). Divide biscuit mixture into even portions and press each of them into the tartlet pans. Ensure an even distribution on the bottom and sides.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Place tartlets on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Remove tartlets from oven.
- While tartlets are cooling, make the mascarpone filling. Combine mascarpone, orange zest and juice, maple syrup and icing sugar in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture over the cooled tartlet shells.
- Top with berries and finish with a dusting of icing sugar.