Haloumi and Vegetable Kebabs
- Preheat the frypan or BBQ grill.
- Cut the cheese into 16 chunks.
- Peel the red onions and cut into slices the same size as the cheese.
- Cut the capsicum in half and discard the seeds and pith.
- Cut the capsicum and zucchini into the same size chunks as the cheese.
- Thread the tomatoes, vegetables and cheese chunks onto the skewers – 2 of each per skewer – brush with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or barbecue for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with couscous, prepared as per instructions on the pack.