Herb and Honey Mustard Roast Beef with Potato Salad and Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Heat a large pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Pat the beef dry and sear each side for 2 mins or until brown on the outer edge
- Place on a resting rack until the marinade rub is complete
- For the beef marinade, place parsley, sage, garlic, thyme, wholegrain mustard, honey and seasoning in a food processor, blend into a rough paste. Rub all over the beef and bake in the oven at 160°C for 18 mins for medium rare. Remove and rest for 5-8 mins
- Mix the horseradish and sour cream together for the cream sauce
- While the beef is cooking, boil potatoes for 8 mins. Once cooked, remove with a perforated spoon and cool under cold water before slicing into wedges. Use the same water to boil quinoa for 8 mins and strain under cold water. Toss with the spinach, rocket, toasted sunflower seeds, cucumber and seasoning.