Pork Tenderloin and Mexican Rice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cook the rice as per instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile cover the pork in cumin and chilli flakes and cook the pork in a pan over a high heat for a few minutes to brown on all sides. Transfer the pork to an ovenproof dish, cover loosely with foil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes. In a large pan, pour the salsa dip and simmer until heated through.
- Chop the capsicum into small pieces - discard any seeds or white pith. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and chop into the same size as the capsicum.
- In a large frying pan or wok, sauté the capsicum and mushrooms in a little olive oil - for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes into pieces the same size as the capsicum and mushrooms.
- Drain the red kidney beans. Add the drained red kidney beans and the chopped tomato to the capsicum mixture - add the basil, season with black pepper and stir well - cooking for 5-6 minutes until the beans and tomato pieces are hot.
- In a large bowl, mix the vegetables with the cooked rice, then serve the pork carved on top. Pour as much of the salsa as you desire over the dish.