Red Capsicum and Chorizo Soup
- Peel and chop the red onions.
- Chop the red capsicums into small pieces – discard any seeds and green stalk.
- Put the oil, capsicums and red onions into a large pan, then sauté on a low heat for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the water and the tinned tomatoes.
- Crumble over the stock cube, then add the chilli and paprika.
- Mix well and bring to the boil.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes then liquidise.
- Chop up the chorizo into small pieces, add to the soup and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes. Season with some sea salt and black pepper then serve.