Streaky Bacon, Feta Cheese and Avocado Salad
- Heat the teaspoon of olive oil in a medium-sized pan, over a high heat. Chop bacon into small pieces and pan fry until cooked through. Remove from pan and rest on a paper towel-covered plate to remove excess oil.
- Place leaves in a large serving bowl. Add avocado wedges and feta cheese.
- Slice bacon into smaller pieces then add into the salad mix.
- Whisk together the remaining oil and vinegar, as well as a little salt and pepper to taste, until well combined. Pour over the salad mix.
- Toss thoroughly with salad servers until all ingredients are folded through the bowl and coated with the dressing