Pull Apart Christmas Tree Herb Bread
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix flour and salt together in a bowl. Stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape dough into a ball. Cover dough and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a square shape and then cut into 24 equal portions. Roll each portion into a small circle and place a piece of bocconcini in the centre. Wrap the dough around the bocconcinii forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking tray in the shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden – 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, parmesan and herbs. Brush on pizza balls. Serve warm with pasta sauce for dipping.