Nut Roast Bundt Recipe
How to Make a Nut Roast Bundt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced) and grease a 20cm round bundt tin.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat, then sauté onion and garlic until soft. While this is cooking, place grated zucchini on a paper towel, and remove some of the excess liquid. Then add the zucchini, carrot and mushrooms to the pan, cooking for a further 5 minutes with an occasional gentle stir.
- Add passata and chicken stock, cook until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mixture is starting to feel dry. Stir occasionally and ensure ingredients aren’t sticking to pan. Remove from heat and carefully place ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and add to the mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared bundt tin, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin for 20 minutes. Upturn the bundt tin to carefully remove the loaf.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with chutney and roast vegetables.
Tip: Serve this dish with roasted brussels sprouts, roasted garlic and roasted baby carrots.