How to Make Soup with Dumplings
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the beef stock and soy sauce and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, cabbage and ginger and lower the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Taste and check seasoning.
- Meanwhile, steam the dumplings over boiling water, following packet instructions, until cooked and tender.
- Add half dumplings to the broth and serve, garnished with chopped red and green chilli and sprigs of coriander.
- Serve remaining dumplings in dishes alongside the broth and a little of the soy sauce for dipping.