Tofu Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
How to Make Tofu Noodle Stir Fry
- Slice tofu into 3cm squares and place in mixing bowl with soy and sugar. Cover and let marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Chop mushrooms, then thinly slice carrots, shallot, garlic, ginger and chilli and set aside. Prepare noodles according to packet instructions.
- Pan fry the marinated tofu (keep remaining marinade for later) in an oiled pan until golden on both sides, then remove from pan. Add garlic and ginger and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, noodles and carrots. Pour in the reserved marinade and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add kale to the edge of the pan for last minute before removing and serving.
- Once in a bowl, add tofu and sprinkle over chilli, then garnish with coriander and shallots. Serve immediately.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen