Strawberry Flavoured Honey Recipe
How to Make Flavoured Strawberry Honey
- Wash and remove green tops from strawberries. Roughly chop and place into a blender or food processor.
- Blitz until no lumps remain.
- Strain strawberries through a sieve, removing the air bubbles and seeds. Reserve purée in a bowl.
- Add honey to strawberry purée and mix it very well until it is fully incorporated.
- Store in an airtight jar at room temperature.
Tip: If you prefer, you can also store strawberry honey in the fridge. Leave it out for a few minutes before use.