Chicken Caesar Salad
- Blend garlic, lemon juice and egg yolk in a blender. While blending, slowly add 1 cup of olive oil until the sauce thickens. Season to taste.
- Wash and clean the iceberg lettuce. Then chop roughly.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips, season with salt and cook in a frying pan with olive oil on medium heat for 3 minutes, mixing. Reserve.
- For the croutons, dice the sliced bread and toss in a sauté pan. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cook on medium heat until crisp and light brown.
- In a big bowl, toss the sauce with the lettuce and chicken. Top with parmesan, macadamias and croutons.