- In a medium bowl, combine 40g of oats, yogurt and milk. Set aside for 15-20 minutes to let the oats soften.
- Blend the oats until a fine powder in the blender in order to make oats flour.
- When the oats are finished soaking, beat in the egg and oil and mix well. Add the sugar, salt and cinnamon. Then add the bi-carb soda and the self raising and oats flour. Stir until just moistened.
- Heat a light oiled or non stick griddle over medium high heat (190ºC for electric griddle). For each pancake pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle.
- Turn when the top is covered with bubbles and the edges look cooked. Turn only once.
- Serve with berries and honey.