- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup of water with the soy sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken in strips.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and swirl to coat the cooking surface. Add the chicken, spreading it out into a single layer. Cook, without stirring, for about 2 minutes or until well browned on the bottom. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the wok. Then add the capsicum (cored, seeded, cut into 5mm wide strips) as well as the broccoli florets and green beans (rimmed, cut in half on the diagonal). Cook, stirring often for about 2 minutes or until the vegetables soften slightly. Stir in the red onions (thinly sliced) as well as the carrot (sliced), mushrooms, garlic and ginger (finely chopped). Then stir the soy sauce mixture into the wok and cook. Stir often for about 2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender/ crisp and the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Put the chicken and its accumulated juices back in the wok. Stir for about 1 minute or just until the protein is heated through.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves and cashew nuts, then serve immediately.