Home Made Fruit Ice Blocks
- Drop strawberries and raspberries into each ice block mould or plastic cup.
- You can add in any summer fruit you like – just use about 1 cup of fruit.
- Carefully pour orange juice over fruit.
- Add an ice block stick to each cup and freeze overnight, or until it has fully set.
- When you’re ready to eat your ice block, run some warm water over the mould or cup to gently slide your ice block out.
Tip: Vary this recipe using your favourite fruit combinations to create your own super summer flavour!