Coconut & Raspberry Roulade
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Grease a 25cm x 30cm Swiss roll pan; line base with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over long sides.
- Beat egg whites in the small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar a little at a time, beating until sugar is dissolved between additions and firm peaks form. Fold in extract, vinegar and cornflour.
- Spread the meringue into prepared pan; sprinkle with coconut. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- Allow meringue to cool for 5 minutes, then carefully turn out onto a sheet of baking paper; remove the lining paper.
- Spread whipped cream evenly over the cold meringue, leaving a 5cm border along the long edge furthest from you; sprinkle with raspberries. Using the baking paper to help guide you, roll the roulade away from you into a log shape. Transfer to a serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.