Raspberry Breakfast Slice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine raspberries, sugar, corn-starch and lemon juice in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Simmer, stirring constantly, 2 minutes until sauce is thick and glossy. Remove from heat.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, walnuts, wheat germ and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until oats and walnuts are finely ground. Add oil and egg, pulse to combine evenly.
- Press half of the crumb mixture evenly on bottom of a 24 x 24 cm baking pan.
- Spread raspberry mix evenly over crumb mixture. Top with remaining crumbs and pat down gently.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan. Cut into slices.