Raspberry, Mango & Coconut Ice Cream Pudding
- Blend walnuts, apricots together. Place in a bowl. Add lemon zest, nutmeg, cinnamon and cranberries.
- In blender add dates and cacao powder, blend until well chopped. Add to other ingredients.
- Mix together with your hands until forming a ball.
- Spray small stainless steel bowl with cooking spray. Press mix into bowl to form pudding shape.
- Puree frozen fruits, vanilla and coconut milk until smooth. Pour into jug and freeze until needed.
- Turn pudding out onto plate and place a small scoop of ice cream on top for garnish.
- Serve pudding with extra ice cream as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen