Raspberry & Orange Cake
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C (150°C for fan forced oven)
- Line the bottom of the tin with non-stick paper.
- Whisk the two eggs and egg yolks together.
- Grate the rind from the orange and then juice the orange.
- In a food processor mix the flour, caster sugar, spread, grated orange rind and egg mixture together until well blended.
- Spread half the mixture in the bottom of the tin – sprinkle over the raspberries – then spread over the rest of the cake mix.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes – until the cake is golden and risen – test with a wooden skewer – if the skewer comes out clean, it’s done – if not return to the oven for a further 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin.
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl, stir in the orange juice until you have a smooth icing – drizzle over the cake and serve.