Beetroot & Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced) and grease a medium sized baking tray and cover with Goliath baking paper.
- Blend the beetroot (and juice from the can) with stick mixer.
- Next, whisk together your eggs, flour, melted dark chocolate, vanilla extract and melted coconut oil and maple syrup together.
- Fold in the beetroot mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon into a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
*This is not a sweet brownie, but if you like it sweet you can add sugar to your mixture (to taste) or dust with icing sugar.