Fresh Mango Pudding
- Place the mango pieces in a blender and blitz until smooth (should make 1 cup mango purée).
- Pour mango purée into a bowl, add evaporated milk and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the hot water, sugar and gelatin.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the mango.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the mango mixture, and keep stirring until the ice melts.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour the strained mixture into serving glasses, and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, garnish each pudding with diced kiwifruit.