- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven)
- Peel and finely chop the onion, and peel and grate the carrots.
- Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water.
- Sauté the chopped onions in the oil in a large frying pan on a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the grated carrot and the stock to the pan, season with salt and black pepper. Keep stirring until all the liquid has gone and the carrots are dry.
- Transfer to a bowl to cool. Meanwhile beat the eggs with the crème fraiche and the grated cheese.
- Pour over the carrot mix, add the chopped coriander, then transfer into an ovenproof dish. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.