Chicken Meatballs with Lemon Aioli
- Place all the meatball ingredients, except the bread and oil, in a large bowl.
- Drain bread and squeeze with your hands to remove excess milk and add in with other ingredients. Using your hands, mix together until the mixture looks well combined. If it seems wet, add more cheese.
- Heat oil in a non stick fry pan over a medium heat. Make small balls from the mixture and cook in batches, carefully turning after about 4 minutes.
- Cook until golden brown on all sides, removing excess oil with absorbent paper towel. Sprinkle lemon zest over the top and serve hot, warm or cold with lemon aioli.
- Whisk together egg yolk, garlic, Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle in vegetable oil, a drop at a time to start with, then a slow steady stream, whisking constantly. When the mix reaches a creamy consistency, stir in salt and lemon zest to taste.
Pair these Chicken Meatballs with Tudor Pinot Noir 750ml available in store and online
ALDI supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18. Online sales made pursuant to the Authority of packaged liquor licence no: LIQP770010278