Chicken, Mushroom & Pea Risotto
- Set the rice cooker to 'cook' setting.
- Add the butter, onion and garlic and stir until the onion is translucent.
- Add the rice and stir for 1 minute or until translucent. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms and stock and bring to boil.
- Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender but still firm to the bite and chicken is cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Turn the rice cooker off.
- Add the peas and cheese and stand until heated through.
- Serve sprinkled with the parsley.