One Pot Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken
- Heat French pan on medium heat. Lightly spray pan with olive oil spray.
- Add chicken pieces and seasoning, cook for 6min on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover.
- Add garlic, lightly fry for 3mins and add herbs. Cook for only 30 seconds to release flavour.
- Add white wine and cook for 1min.
- Add cream, gently bring to the boil and reduce heat to low.
- Add chicken back into the pot and add parmesan cheese.
- Place lid on and cook until sauce thickens. Season to taste.
Serve with your favourite veggies and mashed potato.
Recipe by: Colleen - ALDI Test Kitchen
ALDI Supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18.
Vintages may vary from store to store. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
Liquor is available in selected ALDI stores in NSW, VIC and ACT. Due to liquor licensing limitations, liquor is not sold in any QLD, SA or WA ALDI stores.