One Pot Greek Style Braised Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat oven to 140°C (160°C fan forced oven)
2. Pat chicken drumsticks dry with paper towel, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil and butter in the base of a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until drumsticks are golden brown.
4. Add onion and garlic, cook until onions are translucent.
5. Pour in white wine and allow to cook for 1 minute before adding lemon juice, tomatoes, and oregano leaves.
6. Bring to the boil, then cover and place on middle rack in preheated oven.
7. Bake 25-35 mins
8. Remove pot and add in olives. Put back in oven and cook for a further 10 mins, or until chicken is cooked.
9. To serve: Sprinkle with fetta cheese and extra oregano leaves. Serve with crusty bread.
ALDI Supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18.
Vintages may vary from store to store. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
Liquor is available in selected ALDI stores in NSW, VIC and ACT. Due to liquor licensing limitations, liquor is not sold in any QLD, SA or WA ALDI stores.