Parmesan Crumbed Lamb Cutlets with Salsa Verde
To make the lamb cutlets:
- Dust the cutlets with the with the flour, shaking to remove any excess. Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cutlets into the beaten egg and then coat with the parmesan breadcrumbs. Press the crumbs down well and place on a tray in a single layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over a moderately high heat and enough oil to shallow fry in. Cook half of the cutlets for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden. Place on absorbent paper and keep warm while you cook the remainder.
- Serve the cutlets with the salsa verde, grilled zucchini and some lemon wedges.
To make the salsa verde:
- Mix the parsley, mint, capers, gherkins and lemon zest together with the olive oil. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.