- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- In a bowl add the prawns and cover with cold water to defrost for 15 minutes.
- Then drain and put to one side.
To make the pancake mixture:
- In a bowl add the flour and salt and mix together.
- Make a well in the centre of the mixture and slowly beat in 250ml of the milk and the egg until combined.
To cook the pancakes:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add a ladle of batter to the pan for each pancake.
- Depending on the thickness of your pancakes they should take about 30 seconds to 1 minute each side to cook.
To make the filling:
- In a bowl mix the soft cheese with the remaining 10ml milk, stir in the prawns and the tuna.
- One by one take a pancake and spoon the mixture down the middle and then roll the pancake up.
- Place the pancakes in a single layer in an ovenproof dish.
- Put the tinned tomatoes, paprika and dried basil in a pan and warm through for 2 minutes, pour the sauce over the pancakes and cook for 15 minutes until hot.