Baked Mushrooms with Goats Cheese & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a clean damp cloth and remove the stalks.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes finely.
- Mix the tomatoes with the goat's cheese, dried basil and season with some black pepper.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the goat's cheese mixture.
- Put them on a baking tray, and then drizzle over the oil.
- Bake for 15 mins in the oven.
- Serve the mushrooms on a bed of rocket leaves, drizzled with some dressing.