Cauliflower Spiced Rice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (or 180°C for fan-forced oven)
- Rinse cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into quarters (removing & discard the thick stem) and then roughly chop each part.
- Using Food Processor, and in 2 separate batches, add chopped cauliflower and process each batch until the cauliflower resembles couscous.
- Put the ‘cauliflower rice’ into a bowl and mix in the olive oil, paprika, cumin and garlic – season with some salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Cover large roasting tray with baking paper and pour cauliflower, spreading into a thin layer.
- Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes, fluffing the rice up with a fork half-way through.
- Add the coriander (or preferred herb) and stir through the rice and serve.