Crispy Tuna, Sweet Potato & Corn Balls
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced)
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into chunks. Boil in some slightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes until tender, then drain and mash.
- Drain the tuna and sweetcorn and put them in a bowl along with the warm, mashed sweet potato. Season with some black pepper and mix well.
- Put the breadcrumbs in one bowl and the flour in another.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- With a dessert spoon, divide the tuna mixture into 12 balls. Dip them in the flour first, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in batches in some oil until golden all over. Transfer to the oven to keep warm
Serve with your favourite side dish