Potato & Avocado Salad
- Cut the potatoes into medium size chunks, boil in some salted water for about 6/7 mins till tender – then drain.
- Trim the beans and cut into 3cm pieces.
- Peel, halve and thinly slice the onion.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stone and using a teaspoon scoop out the flesh in balls - toss in half the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Chop the very chorizo finely and add to the mayonnaise along with the remaining lemon juice.
- Chop the chives finely and add this to the mayo, season with some black pepper.
- Assemble the salad – Put the potato, avocado, black olives, sliced onion in a large bowl, gently toss with the mayonnaise dressing.