Wholemeal Pasta & Kumara Salad
- Preheat oven to 230ºC/210ºC fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place kumara on tray. Spray with oil and season. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender; add asparagus for last 2 minutes of cooking time then drain.
- Place kumara, pasta, asparagus, avocado, sundried tomato, bocconcini and spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle over reserved oil and vinegar.
- Season, toss and serve.
Recipe courtesy of recipes+