Tuna Pasta Salad Lunchbox Recipe
How to Make Tuna Pasta Salad Lunchbox
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, as per packet directions. Drain and cool under running water.
- Drain again then add to a mixing bowl. Flake the tuna from the cans and add to bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes, Lebanese cubcumber, capsicum, carrots and onion.
- Add mayonnaise and mix gently until coated with mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper or a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Serve with sliced cheese pieces, radish slices and small orange (or mandarin) segments in your lunchbox.
*Note: If you are using very small cherry tomatoes, you can halve them instead of cutting into quarters.