All Day Breakfast Tart Recipe
How to make an All Day Breakfast Tart
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the defrosted pastry on a baking tray and par-cook it in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a frypan and sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Spread the onion and spinach mixture over the par-baked pastry, leaving 4 indentations for the eggs. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Break an egg into each cavity before sprinkling the grated cheddar and chopped bacon over the rest of the pastry. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the breakfast tart from the oven and season with black pepper and a few small, torn parsley leaves. Serve immediately.
Tip: You can also add a few sliced olives before baking.