Bacon Chops Pan Recipe for One
How to Make a Bacon Chops Pan for One
- Spray a frypan lightly with olive oil, and heat over a medium heat. When pan is hot, place bacon chops in pan, and fry until cooked, turning once.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel, and spray again with olive oil. Crack eggs into pan, and fry until cooked (to your liking). Cherry tomatoes can also be fried in the same pan while the eggs are cooking, moving the tomatoes constantly to avoid burning.
- While bacon and eggs are cooking, place baked beans into a microwave safe container, and heat gently until warmed through.
- Arrange bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes and baby spinach* to your pan to serve in hot pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve immediately.
*Tip - if you prefer wilted baby spinach, add to pan to cook for 1 minute before adding other ingredients to serve.