Berry Swirl Crepes Recipe
How to Make Berry Swirl Crepes
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in milk, egg and vegetable oil. Whisk until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a small frying pan and add ¾ of a ladle of the pancake batter, swirl batter around until it thinly covers the base of the pan, cook for a few minutes each side until it is golden brown. Remove from pan, set aside to cool.
- Repeat process until batter is finished. The mixture should make approximately 8 pancakes.
- Whip the cream, until soft peaks form. Place yogurt and berries into a mixing bowl, carefully fold through whipped cream.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the yogurt mixture down the centre of each crepe and roll up.
- Serve crepes with a sprinkle of dessicated coconut, honey and a few extra berries.