Breakfast Bacon Burrito Recipe
How to Make Breakfast Bacon Burritos
- Roast strips of capsicum in oven until cooked to your liking. Preheat a sandwich press or non-stick pan.
- Scramble the eggs (the way you like them) and set aside. Start grilling the bacon.
- Lay bread wrap onto a flat surface and prepare to fill your home-made burrito. Along the centre of the bread arrange scrambled egg, tomato slices, spinach leaves, capsicum slices and sliced bocconcini.
- Top the filling with 2 freshly cooked rashers of short cut bacon. Top bacon with a generous dollop of tomato chutney (or your favourite sauce).
- Fold the ends of the bread wrap towards the centre, turn the bread a half turn and roll tightly to enclose the filling.
- Spray your burritos with a little olive and place in the preheated sandwich press (or in non-stick frypan) turning frequently until toasted.
- Serve hot.
*Tip: You can substitute white wraps with wholemeal or use flour tortillas.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Pork