Funny Face Pancakes Recipe
How to Make Funny Face Pancakes
To make the pancake mixture:
- In a bowl add the flour and salt and mix together.
- Make a well in the centre of the mixture and slowly beat in 250ml of the milk and the egg until combined.
To cook the pancakes:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add a ladle of batter to the pan for each pancake.
- Depending on the thickness of your pancakes they should take about 30 seconds to 1 minute each side to cook.
To make the faces:
- Using drained Sweet Valley tinned fruit cocktail, Everyday Essentials strawberry jam and walnut halves to make smiley faces on top of your pancakes.