Gold Kiwi Fruit Yogurt Granola Recipe
How to Make Gold Kiwi Fruit Yogurt Granola
- Peel the kiwi fruit and place 1½ kiwi fruit into a blender and purée. Set aside.
- Dice the remaining 1½ kiwi fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, lime zest and honey.
- Fold the puréed kiwi fruit into the yogurt mix.
- Layer the yogurt, granola and remaining diced kiwi fruit and blueberries in small glasses.
- Serve immediately.
*Note: you can use coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt in this recipe.
Recipe: courtesy of Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwi Fruit.