Kale, Quinoa & Egg Breakfast Bowl Recipe
How to Make a Kale, Quinoa & Egg Breakfast Bowl
- Prepare quinoa to packet directions, let cool.
- If adding eggs, fry eggs, to your liking and set aside.
- Fill the bowl with the kaleslaw, on one side. Add the other ingredients (carrot, avocado, beetroot and quinoa) in sections, working your way around the bowl until it is filled.
- Top the bowl with the cooked eggs and sprinkle the kaleslaw with the pepitas and sunflower seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Enjoy immediately!
Serving suggestion: Add a wedge of lemon or lime when serving for a zesty lift.
*Leave out the eggs for a vegan option.