Scrambled Cream Corn Breakfast Recipe
How to Make a Scrambled Cream Corn Breakfast
- Gently mix eggs in a bowl with cream & stir in creamed corn with a fork. Season with salt & pepper.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a pan over medium heat
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Do not start stirring the egg mixture until you see it starting to set.
- Toast Bread and top with cheese slices.
- Stir egg mixture gently with a wooden spoon for 2 mins or until set.
- Top toasted bread & cheese with your delicious scrambled egg & cream corn mixture.
- Top with baby spinach and cherry tomatoes.
- Add rocket for Garnish.
- Serve hot.