Truss Tomato & Eggplant Stack Recipe
How to Make a Truss Tomato & Eggplant Stack
- Slice eggplant into 1cm rounds.
- Score the eggplant in a grid pattern and sprinkle with salt and oil. Grill or BBQ on a low heat until cooked and drain on paper towel.
- Slice Truss Tomatoes and fresh mozzarella into 1cm rounds.
- Layer on individual serving plates starting with the eggplant, then tomato and mozzarella.
- Top with a drizzle your favourite pesto or freshly torn basil leaves.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Australian Glasshouse Tomatoes