Zucchini and Tomato Frittata Recipe
How to Make Zucchini & Tomato Frittata
- Preheat your grill or your oven, to grill setting. Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frypan on a medium heat.
- Add the zucchini and tomatoes and cook on the stove for 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
- Spread out over the base of the frypan. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together and pour into the frypan. Lightly season with cracked pepper and a little salt and cook over a medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes to set the base.
- Transfer the frypan to the grill or oven to set the surface – about 2-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the frittata cool for 3-4 minutes.
- If serving with bread slices, toast them now.
- Slice the frittata into wedges and serve with the toast.